Oats Oats (Avena sativa), is our naked oats, commonly known as oil wheat, corn wheat, is a low-sugar, high-nutrition, high-energy food. Its signature nutrients are not only high in content, but also excellent in quality, which is one of the most popular foods for modern people. Oats ranked fifth among the top 10 health foods in Time magazine. Oatmeal has been carefully processed into cereals to make it easier to eat and taste, and has become a popular health food.
Oats are generally divided into two types: sputum type and bare type. Oats cultivated in countries all over the world are mainly scorpion-type, often called skin oats. Oats cultivated in China are mainly of bare type, often called naked oats. There are many aliases for naked oats, which are called buckwheat in North China; jade in the northwest; oats in the southwest, sometimes called buckwheat; and bells in the northeast.
- Blade is made of 316L stainless steel and handle is made of TPR+PP+Stainless Steel.
- Can be used for grating cheeses, vegetables, coconuts, chocolates, apples, zucchinis, gingers, potatoes, and more.
- Wide and spacious grating surface accommodates large items with greater ease of movement.
- Durable Kitchen Grater; ideal for hard cheeses and vegetables
- FDA approved and PBA free.
Flat Grater,Multifunction Flat Grater,Kitchen Flat Grater,Multifunction Corn Stripper
Yangjiang Homelife Industry & Trading Co., Ltd. , https://www.bettyhomelife.com